What cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. It allows you to control the user’s session in the OpenCms application that supports the corporate website. They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is registered on the user’s hard drive. These cookies do not collect any information about your browsing that may be used by marketing actions or to remember which pages you have browsed.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and analysis of the use they make of the service offered. The purposes are purely statistical and serve us to improve our content.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them, necessary to provide web browsing with advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Possible types of cookies
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and is not registered on the user’s disk.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies can also be:
- Own: these are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
From third parties: these are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it.
- Purposes of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at once, identification and access as a user of the system, etc.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to view the website or the regional settings.
Analysis or performance: They allow to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of the web anonymously.
- Advertising: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
Behavioral advertising: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages, based on information about the behavior of the users.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help” function will show you how to do it.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to delete the cookies registered by https://centro-oyala.com/ from your browser, here are links to instructions for different browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920 (in English) Enter the Safari menu> Preferences. In the Privacy section, press the Details button Select the website that stores cookies and press Delete, or press Delete All to delete all cookies
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Get in touch
Life is the art of encounter. We want to be part of your path. We aim you to have the best quality of life.